Wednesday, December 18, 2013

"The Book Journal" a tool to help you remember details of your favorite books.


With The Book Journal in your hands, gone are the days of forgetting the key details of your favorite books. Reading is an adventure that must be chronicled and The Book Journal brings out the details of your favorite reads like none other. This book journal is ideal for book lovers, book groups, students and avid readers. It helps bring out details in both fiction and nonfiction books. Months and years from now, this journal will help you recall forgotten details of your reading experiences.

Contents Include:

Book entries that allow the reader to record key details about the book, his/her opinion of the writing style, pace, ease of reading, plot, character development and overall rating of the book.

A section for book groups that provides structure for recording what books will be discussed, when, where and for notes to be used specifically in book group meetings or while attending a meeting.

A section to record your favorite books of all time.

A listing of who has borrowed your books, when and how to contact them to get one back if they don't return it.

And additional note categories to help you bring out the most of your books and to remember your adventures!

Makes an excellent gift for book lovers, book group members, students and avid readers!


********************
I don't know if many of you are like me... I read many books.  It is easy for me to forget key details, sometimes even the names of the characters if I wait a few days to write a review.

I do not have a copy of the book above, but it sounds like a great idea.  

I may have to ask Santa to  put it under my tree. :)  I have checked out the reviews on Amazon and Goodreads and they are all 5 stars.



1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good idea :) I have my own book journal that I write in so that I can write out what happens (since I don't want spoilers on my blog or goodreads!)... that way I don't forget who died at the end, who ended up with who, and stuff like that :) I just read too many books to remember all the important things.... plus it's really really nice when you are about to read a book in a series and it's been a while since the previous book!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Each and every one is read and appreciated.
Have a wonderful day.