Saturday, December 31, 2011

RECAP of 2011 challenges & 2012 challenges I am participating in. :)

This year I participated in five challenges.  I set my sights a little too high and I didn't come up to the level of the  challenges.



I completed two of the challenges.  I was able to read 100 books this year and I completed the mini challenge.  I did read some books of the other challenges, but found myself overwhelmed by review promises, which I am sadly behind on.  Check back tomorrow when I will have a giveaway posted associated with my Book Bucket challenge.

Clicking on the links below will take you to  my posts on each particular giveaway, and my progress.

This year I am only participating in two challenges.  Both deal with reading one book for fun every month.  Honestly, I'm nervous about it.

Here are the books that I plan to read each month ~ just for fun.

January ~ Trapped
February ~ Haven
March ~ Eden
April ~ The Near Witch
May ~ Minor Adjustments
June ~ A Discovery of Witches
July ~ Illuminations of the Heart
August~ Divergent
September ~ The Dark Elite
October ~ Personal Demons
November~ Night of the Solstice
December ~ Dark Mirror


Yes!  I wrote them in on my calendar to schedule them.  How sad is that?  They are all books that I have purchased because I wanted to read them, but I haven't taken the time to read them yet.



I


1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I've read the book you have scheduled for July - awesome one! The third book in that series comes out in January! Good luck with getting through all the books.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Each and every one is read and appreciated.
Have a wonderful day.