Saturday, December 3, 2011

My Bookworm Santa has delivered!


This year I chose to participate in "My Bookworm Santa".  It is an event hosted by Bree from The Magic Attic   and Michelle from Book Briefs.


Each participant was asked to give goodies on another's wish list.  We were assigned someone to gift and our names were given to someone else to give us a gift.  It could be anything from their wish list, that way it is a surprise.  Particularly if you have a long wish list like I do.

My Bookworm Santa sent me three books from my wish list!  The books are:

A kindle version of Everblue by Brenda Pandos

&
A Kindle Version of Bargains and Betrayals

&

A kindle version of Crossroads by Mary Ting

&

A hard cover copy of Voices of Dragons by Carrie Vaughn






Many thanks to My Bookworm Santa.  I can find out who he/she is after Christmas!  I'm feeling pretty spoiled!

4 comments:

  1. yay! I am loving seeing these posts pop up!

    Thanks for participating. We will have a post and a linky up around christmas, so the secret santas can be revealed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those look good. It wasn't me though. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three books from your wish list! How wonderful. I hope you enjoy your reads. Mine arrived today.
    My Bookworm Santa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you enjoyed your books. I am your bookworm Santa! =)

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Each and every one is read and appreciated.
Have a wonderful day.