Monday, August 22, 2011

In my mailbox #30



In my mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren.  It's a way  let other's know about the books that we receive and may not be able to get to quickly.  It 's also fun to interact and get to know each other .  I love to get ideas for books to read from the pages that I visit.  I hope you see something fun or interesting  to read here as well.

My kids are back in school as of today!  That gives me a little bit of time to get my IMM up.  We had a very hectic weekend and I didn't post this on the weekend.  I am also playing catch-up.  I don't think I have posted an IMM for a couple of weeks. :0)  I am linking the titles with Goodreads and if I won from a blog I am linking the blog with the name of the blog.

E_Books won:

Huntress by Nicole Hamlett ~ Won from Texas Type A Mom
Kings and Queens by Courtney Vail - won from a member giveaway at Library Thing
Rippler by Cidney Swanson - won from a member giveaway at Library Thing
Children of the Elementi by Ceri Clark - won in a member giveaway at Library Thing

Hard Copy books won:

I won a box of books from Hott Books
Usually when take pictures on my phone and I add them to the blog, it catches which  direction they are taken and  posts them the correct way.  Not happening today. ;(

Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer (I purchased this one)
Amaryllis in Blueberry by Christina Meldrum~ won from Once Upon a Twilight

I think I'm done!  If I missed a couple, oh well.  Anyway... I hope you received lots of fun things in your ebox or mailbox.  Have a great day.

3 comments:

  1. The Rippler's cover is lovely... And Amaryllis in Blueberry looks interesting. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books there this week, have fun reading :)

    Rachel from www.fictionalfantasy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. curious about that huntress with milk carton???

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Each and every one is read and appreciated.
Have a wonderful day.