Saturday, February 12, 2011

In my Mailbox #9


In my mail box is hosted by the Story Siren.  She started this meme as a way to put on the radar of her readers the books that she had received.  She knew that she could not possible get to all of the books, and wanted to get them out there for her readers to see and promote the books.  Click on her name for a link to take you to her page and find all of the other great books that other bloggers are receiving.  She puts up a link on Sundays.

The Mermaid's Mirror by L K Madigan.  I read that the author has cancer and I wanted to participate in the effort to help out her family by purchasing her books.


The Lady's Slipper by Deborah Swift.  Won this in a first reads contest at GoodReads!


At Witt's End by Beth Solheim.  Purchased for my kindle for $1.99 at Amazon. I purchased this book because it is Book #1 and I got the sequel in the mail.


Outwitted by Beth Solheim.  I received this copy from the author to review.


Posession by Elana Johnson.  This book was sent to me as a galley from Simon & Schuster to review.


Spiral X  by J.J. Westendarp.  I won this in a giveaway from Novel Addiction.  This is an eBook copy.

There is my week.  I hope you had fun books in your mailbox.

3 comments:

  1. The name of L.K. Madigan's Book is the Mermaid's Mirror. You have it as the Mermaid's Tears. That may be the name of the sequel, but I don't think she'll get it written. She has other things to worry about. She also has another book called Flash Burn Out (I think that's the name of it) and it's supposed to be really good.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right, I messed that one up. I will get it fixed in the morning. I have remodeling going on at my house and was posting while distracted, word to the wise, don't do that! Thanks for bringing it to my attention. Regardless of the title, I look forward to reading the book and encourage everyone else to as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great covers on all your books this week. Sometimes that is totally how I pick a book. good luck with your remodel. If you want a break stop by My Week and see what I got.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Each and every one is read and appreciated.
Have a wonderful day.