Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a fun post.  To play along open your current read and open to a random page.  Share two sentences that are not spoilers with everyone.  Make sure that you include title and author, maybe someone would like to read the book if they like your teaser.

Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by Should be reading.

My teaser is taken from "Matched" by Ally Condie.

I'm thinking." Again, he knows my thoughts.  "It's not the same as remembering.  Remembering is part of thinking, but not all of it."  Pg. 67

Yes, I know, I bent the rules and have more than two sentences, but I needed to continue on with the thought.

Have a great Tuesday.

4 comments:

  1. Here is my teaser from Out of Touch by Brandon Tietz (Page vii):

    I used to be the kind of guy that would have no problem reading Playboy or Hustler on an airplane, but that me in "the before," and nearly everything has changed since that time in my life a little over a year ago.

    This is not a coming of age story.

    If that's what you're wanting then I suggest you put this down and read something else: something with a happy ending. Like Penthouse.

    Or: the funny pages.

    This is me giving you your official warning.

    Because where this goes, you might not be ready for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for posting this , been so wanting to read this book. Let me know what you think

    My Tuesday Teaser

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Each and every one is read and appreciated.
Have a wonderful day.