Sunday, December 19, 2010

In my Mailbox #2

My second post of In My Mailbox.  It was originally started by the Story Siren and is a great way to put books on the radar of other readers.


My week wasn't as good, but I received some great books.

Downloaded from Netgalley:


One Hundred Candles  (Past Midnight #2) by  Mara Purnhagen

The rest I purchased this week~

No Such Thing as Dragons by Philip Reeve


The Familiars by  Adam Jay Epstein and Andrew Jacobson


Sudden Storms by Marcia Lynn McClure


The Prairie Prince by Marcia Lynn McClure



Scottish Legend  by Sherry Ann Miller

Hero by Mike Lupica

Revolution  by Jennifer Donnelly


Call Me Mrs. Miracle by Debbie Macomber

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Each and every one is read and appreciated.
Have a wonderful day.